Wednesday, June 13, 2012

life after graduate

It has been so long since I last wrote on this diary. Time flies! But I really have to make some updates now so that I can read it and reflect myself in the future.

First of all, I'm doing things that I never thought I'm really gonna do it. As in I do not reject doing them but I never expect myself doing them in near future. I only thought of them as things that I can accept or I might do, which are waitress-ing at fine-dining, distributing flyers and www.themellowland.weebly.com Perhaps I am really pushing myself to be more independent. Or I see all these as part of growing up and more exposure. All I know is that I am never gonna regret my every decision, I am not afraid or shameful doing things that people don't see me doing. I know some people may be doubting why on earth am I doing those jobs for? or laughing at me doing these useless stuffs. Honestly, part of it is for financial independent, part of it is I really do see different things from everything I do. I can't really put it into words, but seriously, I always see/learn something new in almost every new thing I do. So, just do it yo! It's my life!

Of course during hard times I feel down and sad and disappointed and abandoned by the world yadiyada. A friend recently told me that I looked so steady facing my graduate life. hahahah really? I never thought I gave such impression to my friends. In fact, I was so worried, I cried, I got so disappointed. But I'm glad to have supports and love to bring me up and so I get over those negative emotions every single time. Then I look forward to every little things that's gonna happen in my life. Come on, life's short, everyone knows that! Cheer up, get over the bad things that happened, look at the bright side, be grateful! How fortunate I am to be here, to have all the people I love and experiencing a life like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment