Sunday, December 4, 2011

the way we ride




What do you think of your current life? When you sit down beside a window, sipping a cup of freshly brewed coffee, staring outside the window (I'm trying to create a nice atmosphere), reflecting back everything that happened in our life, do you feel that everything seemed fated? Well at least my friend and I have this same feeling. For example, if we didn't come to Adelaide to study, we wouldn't have met all the people around us now, we would have been having our unrelated life separately. Honestly, nowadays even if we're staying in the same neighbourhood, we might not even know about each other. But that doesn't mean that we should just leave everything to fate. Instead I believe that we should do our best in everything, and things will work out in the end. That is because apparently no matter what decision we made, life still goes on, the only thing that possibly get affected is just that we might be experiencing different challenges and experiences in our life. That's all, no big deal right?


I feel that it's actually very torturing waiting for result, but I am trying my best not to think about it since there's nothing more I can do for now. The only thing I've been doing these days are catching up with friends that I have not been in contact that frequent due to the hectic course structure. It's really nice hanging out with them and getting closer with them. And also my old friends, oh I can't wait to go back to catch up with you guys!!!

" See the way we ride in our private lives,
   ain't nobody getting in between "

 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment