Saturday, October 22, 2011

M.C.

Seriously, I dislike the fact that woman have to have period every month. It is inconvenient plus uncomfortable at times. The only reason that I don't hate it is because of its ability to be pregnant. God knows how much I love baby lol. I don't normally have menstrual cramp in the past, but it started these few years, probably due to my not-so-good lifestyle since I left my home. So I googled up some remedies other thank taking pain killer pills, hopefully they're useful:

Reduce caffeine intake during those time and quit smoking around that time. Also lessen your alcohol intake. Excessive consumption of refined sugar has also proved to alleviate PMS. Oh and indulge in some exercise, not strenuous hard hitting routines, but gentler aerobic exercises. You could also try massaging your abdomen gently. (source) 
Probably not gonna work on me, I love coffee, like that how to reduce caffeine?? 

Place microwavable warm pack or a heating pad placed on your abdomen (lower belly) may help. Soaking in a warm bath may also relieve uncomfortable cramps. Some teens find that increasing their physical activity helps; others find that resting quietly for short periods of time helps. (source)
I always rub my hands until warm and place it on my abdomen, now I'm thinking heating pad would actually really help. Okay, will get one soon =)


I had the worst day ever during my previous period, most serious menstrual cramp ever. I just suddenly felt so weak, no energy and pale. I vomited and don't even have energy to walk. Stopped walking after 5 steps and took forever to walk the few steps that I would normally just take seconds. It was so horrible I will not forget that awful feeling. And I have to admit that I am a lucky girl. Baozhen was so shocked looking at me falling so weak. He eventually piggback me all the way back to hostel. Ah I don't know what would happen without him. When I was young, I have my dad to piggyback and pamper me, and now, I have baozhen. =)



Wish that I'll have enough good luck to be as happy as this old couple =P

No comments:

Post a Comment