Friday, October 7, 2011

enjoyed 3-days tour guide fun

Having my 2 weeks mid-semester break now, but its hardly called a break for me, except that I don't have classes to attend and can sleep for slightly longer. Reasons being I have assignments due, even in the middle of the holiday! This is crazy, I know =( Plus need to find accommodation for myself next year at Melbourne, for bro next year at Subang, check out visa application, CPA studies, and new job. Oh so many things... Luckily Asther, Elaine and Yiann came to Adelaide for their mid-sem break, which became the days that I really enjoyed as holiday. Although I'm being their tour guide, I guess I have to thank them for coming down so that I have time to really have fun. One thing I realised, I really like to bring people around,new potential eh! hahah.. Within these 3 days of fun, it's the first time we rented a car and drove it, to victor harbour somemore, which took us nearly 2.5 hours drive to reach there! Some photos to share =)

Dream catcher : supposed to be able to help you fulfil you sweet dreams and get rid of your bad dreams if you hang it in your bedroom. wonder if it's true... hmmm...


Wild Life Park, and we're so lucky that the peacocks opened up their tails, mating season perhaps?



Asther, me, Elaine, Yiann

Clement, me, Asther, Elaine, Yiann


The island connected to Victor Harbour. It is said that penguins will come up to the shore in the midnight!



I know you're looking at the sea water, how blue is it right? Yeap it is that blue! No edit!!!


Lastly, a sunset photo captured at Glenelg beach =) Oh how much I love this beach! Definitely gonna miss it after I move to Melbourne next year =(

No comments:

Post a Comment