Monday, September 26, 2011

Just Smile



Oh people! Despite this cruel world, I am still insisting on the good personality/attitude one should have. Without doubt, not everyone believe in what I believe. There are people that agree, some neutral, while some believe in erm nothing? Maybe I am too stubborn to give it up or I'm still waiting for tougher challenges to change my perception, but I doubt I will, I am the kind that will insist my principles if I have own stand on something. One basic thing, be RESPONSIBLE! Well you can be irresponsible but I'm pretty sure this kind of people will not live an awesome life. Simply because there are so many things in life that you'll need responsibility to work it out. Some you can be irresponsible of, but I'm sure there are some responsibility that you just couldn't jump over it. 


Finally watched SMURF!!! in 3D somemore lol but that's because we won the 3D passes given out by Rundle Mall Management Team. Super lucky, there's only 20 passes available! I love smurfs simply because they're too cute too resist. However I thought it would just be another cartoon show, but it turns out to be so great. I guess it's because they incorporate great values in the story. Two very important values: 
1 - Family is the most important, never leave your family. 2 - Think positively, from another perception. take a step back and think about the bad thing that happened to you, it is actually a chance for you to learn something from it. Just like how Grace convinced Patrick to looked back at the arrival of the Smurfs as a once in a life time experience despite they sorta messed up Patrick's job in between. It's a once in a blue moon incident indeed.


Smile and life goes on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment