Friday, September 9, 2011

Pink 21st

I'm now officially a lady, a 21 years old lady. Wow its already that long 0.0 21 years! And judging by the years that passed, my life has been really well, some small hurdles, a big rock on my pathway, but hey, that's all. Apart from all those, I really enjoyed my life to the maximum. 

From a naughty and super stubborn little girl, I am now grown up, being able to improve myself. I am still learning, to be a better daughter, a better sister, a better person. I appreciate everyone that entered my life, whether you are still staying here with me, or have left me. At least you were part of my life. Every single thing in my life is important, or else I would not be who I am now. 

Daddy, I know you have been having a hard time all this while. I understand, I really do. You are the greatest dad in the world. No matter what had happened, I love you, like how you love me.

Mum, thanks for raising me. I might not be the child that's easy to raise up, but I know you raised me up well, teaching me lots of knowledge. 

Bro, still remember we always argue over small stuffs since young. And we even fought before lol. Oh well that's how we "communicate" when we were young. I know things weren't easy for you too, but I'm always here for you. I hope that you will grow up being an independent, tough, and thankful person.

All friends of mine, thanks for everything, every single thing that you have done for me, that you have spoken to me. You all are my power to be strong. Friends that are far away from me, I miss you all, all the time. I wish you all well. And I will see you all soon. Friends that are here with me in this foreign land, thanks for everything, all the fun and all the surprises. Most importantly, all the love!

Look at all the love !!!


Now you know why is it called pink 21st. Pink table cloth, pink plates, pink cups, pink spoons, pink knifes, and pink serviettes!!! SO PINK! but I like hehe =P


and all the cola related candy 0.0 & mystery gift


Tiffany & Co, and flowers <3 <3 <3



All the photos above were taken from the celebration for the first night. Yeap they celebrated for me for two nights =) The second night, we went to eat steamboat at Ming's Steamboat at Morphett street. Its actually really yummy! They have 3 sauces, one that's salty, and then the middle one is peanut sauce, and then dried chilli sauce. But only the chilli one is nice, no joke.






Cake cutting session after steamboat =D One of my favourite - Tiramisu






No comments:

Post a Comment