Sunday, September 11, 2011

My new baby

This is so exciting! Finally, finally! I bought Olympus Epl-3. The reason being that I have waited for so long is because originally I wanted the white colour, but it never reach! So I ended up getting the black one after waiting for around 1 month. Why do I change camera just after 2 years? Well my previous camera encountered lens error and it never function again. It is very expensive to change the lens so I got this new camera. But I learnt the lesson, don't get camera that is too delicate. My previous camera was fully touch screen, which means no button at all! I like the look of it in terms of compact camera as it has the clean look. Of course very good quality too. But again, too delicate! Ever since I got interested in camera, I always wish that I am able to learn more about photography and perhaps own a Dslr in future. Always admire beautiful photos taken by others. And now, I finally take a step closer to my secret dream. I chose this model mainly because of it has a mix of manual and auto functions, suitable for a beginner like me. Plus, it is so compact! It's so much more convenient for me to carry around, as I do carry around on normal days, plus a thought of matching it with my size. hahaha =D



Some shots taken with my new baby, thank you my friends, for letting me to take your precious photographs =D





I will improve myself, I will learn! =) Still feeling the excitement =P

No comments:

Post a Comment