Sunday, September 18, 2011

holding on my faith

I am still holding my faith in you, not withdrawing it out at all. Growing up is what everyone needs to experience. Yet everyone grows up in so many different ways, thus learning by so many different incidents. I guess this is a small turning point in your life, where you are growing, hopefully growing up to be a better person than you already are in our hearts. I know for now, you won't understand a thing that I've said to you, probably you are laughing at me for emphasizing so much on family ties, for improving ourselves as children rather than being angry and dissatisfied with parents. Not only that it's easier to achieve, we can communicate better with parents, we also contribute alot to a happy family, especially to one like ours. We love you, more than what you think, even though you won't agree, but that is the fact, a fact that will never get wiped off, forever. I hope that you will learn,  and hopefully God did not set a pathway that is too harsh for you to get through, and I am taking the challenge believing you will be a great person afterall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment