Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life's hard



Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.
- Adele "Someone like you"


Now that we are grown up, life is not simple anymore. Remember how we used to spend time doing things that we like, playing around and just simply having fun? And now, we're facing challenges in life. Writing this post as I realised that we are now in the phase of exposing to the cruelty of life.

I'll have to admit that friendship always play a strong factor in my life. Friends are just too important to me. I have been told so many times not to trust people too much and that not everyone are sincerely nice to you. Despite that, I trust people so easily. Well, all of us have to learn in life, falling down is just part of it. I'm still learning

Sometimes, when you give out lots of love, you don't necessarily get them all back. But it's alright, it's just telling you that they don't appreciate your love, by telling you the hard way. Then you get to know who really love you. Yes I know that we shouldn't expect returns, but I guess it's just merely a way of differentiating who truly loves you. And for those who don't, you still can love them, but I doubt you will treat them the same for long. It's just simply human behaviour, you tends to love people that loves you back, it's hard to love people that hates you.


Looking at my friend experiencing betrayal, and knowing that I couldn't really help much, it's such a bullshit feeling. The fact that I know only time could heal the pain, I could really just hope that the sore will just go away as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment