Friday, October 21, 2011

Last Kiss




Anyone that watch Gossip Girl will definitely be able to relate this song strongly to Blair and Chuck's situation. But even you don't follow Gossip Girl, you'll also find this song very amazing. I could really listen to it for hours and hours. The emotion in the song has been brought out so well, it's so hard not to fall for it and being soaked in the emotion. Exam's drawing and I still have 1 more assignment to be completed. Plus tons of stuff needs to be settle before going back Malaysia for a long 3 months holidays. In fact I'm so excited to go back that I've bought stuffs for my family and friends. Would really be awesome to spend 3 months time only for my dearest family and friends without any other responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment