Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio Theory Management


Portfolio Theory Management (PTM). This subject is a third year core subject for corporate finance major in University of Adelaide. It teaches us about how to construct a portfolio, different approaches, various indexes, all kind of market and securities! Its a tough one!

When I received the email informing us that the result of Portfolio theory management's assignment is out, my heart beat was so fast like mad! And OMG my result turned out to be so so so much better that I've expected. I couldn't ask for more seriously. The mid-sem test was hard, and I screwed it. So I though I'm gonna fail or pass just near the line for the assignment! Goodness! I'm so freaking happy now...  Well, I've put in lots of effort in the assignment but I just couldn't believe this as I truly find this subject very hard and I always feel that the lecture has always been expecting too much from an undergraduate student.  Next on I must score in the final exam. Its definitely gonna be tough. This subject is too unpredictable and challenging!

1 comment:

  1. Aww..congrats dear. Always trust in urself n think positively

    ReplyDelete