Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday - the arriving of weekend

It has been a crazy week, by that there's no slight relevance with fun dinner, crazy shopping!
But tons and tons of studies. Had 3 mid-sem tests and 1 assignment due in 1 week. Worse off, 2 exams are on the same day and another exam is the same day with the assignment due date! Seriously wth..
And all carry quite heavy weightage, highest? 25% of my course!
And now that everything is done, I'm so tired yet relieved that they're now over.
Complained about it to daddy but he said, don't understand then ask and study more, especially basics.. and there he goes with all his theory but I know he just wanna be the one that's taking care of me and I just simply wanna complain to him. =) I guess that's what makes us dad and daughter.

There are so many dramas happening after mid-sem holiday.. Why need to make life so complicated? I feel so glad that I have a simple life, not too smooth but at least I am happy now, not regretting the past. I'm so lucky to have all that came into my life, cheering me up, helping me, taking care of me. I guess I kinda start missing my dear old friends again. Gosh I wish I could kidnapped you all to stay with me.

Have been turning into youtube more frequent than ever since I created an account with it.

Another song that I really like, best to listen at night :

No comments:

Post a Comment