Sunday, May 22, 2011

Month of May



So Eggless changes its menu monthly, which is the reason attracting me there, to try out their May menu. I love their Tiramisu and Caramelised Apples Waffle in April menu. So I went there with high hopes for their May menu, unfortunately their May menu is not impressive at all. Its pretty disappointing as the taste does not match the standard of the presentation. Furthermore, they require every guest to order at least one dessert, which means no sharing!

Good news for month of May?
Terrence got a car!
wohooo =D I'm totally as excited as him for it!

THIS IS TERRENCE :

It was his 20th birthday on 22 May 2011!!!
Happy 20th =D
Coolness is what he always aim for lol. I think its pretty obvious through his photos hahaha.
Celebrated his birthday by having dinner at The Vietnam Restaurant, all the way to Pennington, which took us approximately 30 minutes bus ride. 


The review for the restaurant was like super good. I personally feel that the food is nice, but not as amazing as mentioned by the review. It's Vietnamese food, which is a new try for me as I have never tried any Vietnamese food in Adelaide so far. The Chicken with Coconut and Lemongrass is the best among all the dishes and the Special Braised Beef is not bad too. The Fried Eggplant is a special one! Never eat deep fried eggplant before in my life lol. The restaurant was full when we got there, luckily we made a reservation on the night before. Other tables' food look extra more delicious compared to ours but those that they ordered above AUD30 per dish. So expensive! The portion of the dishes served are quite small, compared to other restaurants in Australia, like seriously different alot!

Final is coming soon, end of June. And my exams are all in one week : 22, 24, 27, 28.
Shit have to start studying NOW! Aiya so scared of Portfolio Theory and Management =(  HOW???

And I am supposed to start saving money for trips after exam. OMG going Melbourne and New Zealand! YES YES YES! thanks daddy for letting me to travel <3 Super excited dy! Terrence has been talking about yummy food places he gonna bring us when we go Melbourne. Gotta say this: I LOVE TRAVELLING and once again, thanks daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment